Monday, February 28, 2011

there are far, far better things ahead than we leave behind - c.s. lewis

Time to blog...
Let's see this is my picture for friday...


Now i will admit, this picture was not taken on friday, but minus the beautiful trees that's what my world looked like the end of last week, we've been hit with these freak snow storms leaving feets of snow everywhere. no bueno.

Saturday consisted on working on my science lesson plan with my friend in class, it took for-freaking-ever. I kid you not. We started at 10:30 Saturday morning and didn't finish until around six on saturday night. I've never committed that much of my time to anything. well i have, but nothing science related. not fun. never again. (well until i'm a teacher i guess)

Sunday:
How cute is this face! I want to bring him home with me! But i don't think that he would be welcome in my apartment, but honestly how adorable is he?


His name is Rigby and I'm in love.
I go to my aunt's house for dinner basically every week, not always but for the most part. I love my aunt and uncle, they are the best people. It was aunt's birthday and so we were having a big birthday dinner, everyone was there. all my utah aunts and uncles and cousins. it was so fun! Well when i walked into the door this guy came running up to say hello. This is the great thing about aunt, remember when you were five and you brought an animal of some kind home and you asked if you could keep it and your mom said no? well, she's the mom who not only says yes, she's the mom who brings them home. She found this guy and his brothers and sisters running down the street. She tracked down their irresponsible idiot of an owner who didn't care about them at all and informed them she was keeping one. Enter Rigbey. Too cute right. I love it. I'm worried i might become that kind of mom too, i'll want to keep everything, but i won't want to take care of them...hmm....have to work on that one.
love
j

No comments:

Post a Comment