Monday, February 21, 2011

Park City!

So...this weekend was our annual Park City trip with the roommates. We realized we take no pictures, so I pulled out the camera to document our adventure. The drive up was very snowy. I have this phobia of driving in the car sometimes after a couple bad accidents freshman year, neither of which were my fault, but they were not too far apart so I can still get a little jumpy in the car, but we were ok.
Saturday: After we made it into Park City and into B's uncle's condo we decided to head into town and grab a bite to eat. After that it was outlet shopping = the best! I got two cute shirts and a lovely scarf. We then headed home and watched a movie, a classic if I do say,


Sunday:
Sunday consisted of church, and playing the same game most of the day...

If you don't have it, go get it. It's my new obsession, courtesy of Justin who was kind enough to purchase it for me while we were at the mall.
Later that night we watched another of my favorite movies. I know I say that a lot but this time it's true, it's a fav, and everyone should watch it. I want a boy that will love me that much.


Monday:
Today was so much fun, because there was SOOO much snow we had to go and play in it! B's mom came up and took us out to one of her favorite spots and we were off. H, K, and T all were able to go cross country ski with B's mom. B and I on the other hand tackled a mountain, well more like a hill, but it was very steep and the snow was so fresh we all kept falling waist deep in snow with every step so it was quite the workout, with two intertubes and a lot of time.

Before our adventure looking good:


Hanging out on the mountain


How we spent our day


I have this secret dream, I want to build a snowman, I never have in my life, what can i say i'm from california, well i tried all morning and guess what, this was not snowman snow, this was as far as i got :( One day I will do it!


K and T in the snow.


K tried to help me in my snowman dream, but....yeah


Love them


There may have been a few snow fights...


A great weekend and escape from life. Now, time for more school!
I start practicum in the fifth grade in a week and a half...ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment