Monday, February 21, 2011

Christmas 2010

I spent two and a half weeks at home just recuperating. I was able to relax and recharge with my favorite people in the whole world. I’ll just go through some of the major events from break. Obviously there were two marriages; both my friends Melanie and Courtney were sealed for time and all eternity to the men of their dreams. Christmas was grand. My major gift was a guitar, and I’ve been addicted to playing it ever since. I’m so excited to continue to learn and develop; I just hope my roommates don’t mind! My favorite gift I gave was the picture I drew for my mother. I drew her a picture of Mary kissing the face of baby Jesus. I was so proud of it and her tears when she saw it were well worth it. I rang in 2011 with my siblings and spent all yesterday playing the Wii with my family. All in all I nice, uneventful, but enjoyable break. Although, I do feel like a visitor at home, it’s weird. I’m starting to see this change that everyone always talks about. Where suddenly you become a guest in your own house. It doesn’t change how much I love being there and hate leaving, but I’m starting to understand more and more. Other fun things I forgot to mention. We finally took new family photos, they are amazing! I love them. I need to upload the CD to my computer and print some out. I also saw the animated movie Tangled, so cute! New favorite by far. And I got to babysit my little girls from the summer. Love them.

I made sugar cookies


The annual coming down the stairs pic:


Present for mom


My favorite gift


With S at Grammy's for breakfast:


With mom at Grammy's

1 comment:

  1. Totally didn't know you were learning how to play the guitar! thats awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete