Sunday, August 21, 2011

Some Good Reads.

Last post for today.

I have had so many people ask me what I have been reading (if you know me you know I always have an unfinished book in my purse, especially this summer while I was working).

So some of my favorite summer reads. I can't say enough about all of these, I loved all of them!!
I know that I have read more, but these are the ones that are sticking out right now. I can't take any credit for finding any of these myself. All were reccommendations from Miss Carsten who always knows a book that I will love.

Graceling by Kristin Cashore: amazing new series! So original and keeps you hooked for hours. Read all about it here. Read this one first otherwise you ruin the second one.

Fire by Kristin Cashore: also so great. Read all about it here.
There is going to be another and I am so excited.

My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares: such a unique concept, and great love story. Find it here!

And finally, I just finished this little gem.
The Help by Kathryn Stockett: I can finally say I understand what all the talk was about and I can't wait to go and see the movie! Find this one here!



1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed The Help. I'm glad you liked it too! I'm excited to check out the other books. Good luck reading this school year ;] You're gonna be so busy!

    ReplyDelete