Sunday, August 21, 2011

b2s night

Back to School Night, or b2s night as I lovingly called it the last week was quite the experience. I had spent the last week trying to make my room presentable, suffered through blood, sweat, and tears for it to look good, and I often forgot why I was going through all of this work. Then, Thursday finally came and all my little people and their parents came walking through the door to meet me. I was met with a lot of "oh, is this your first year teaching?" which was a little concerning at first, but hey, I may be young, but what I lack in experience I make up for in enthusiasm.
Back to the little people, they all came through my door some excited, some shy, and some not wanting to be there. It was very overwhelming and I was so nervous at first, but once it got going it was a lot more enjoyable.

Thanks to all who have come and helped me with some many different things: Karen, Alex, Karissa, Aunt Kim and co, I appreciate all the time you put in to help me somehow get all of this together and keep some of my sanity.

School starts tomorrow.....AHHHH!
If I think about it too much I get concerned because everything is so not ready for this next week, but at the same time I have this calm sense that everything will be fine. (Maybe it's just the calm before the storm....) but I just keep relying on Heavenly Father and the knowledge I have that I can do this, and I am ready for this.

Count on a first day of school post shortly.

<3
miss webb

Because I know you are all dying to see some pictures! :)

yes my name is on the door!






My pride and joy :)


I can thank Karissa Bosco for that awesome Survivor Island on the cabinets



1 comment:

  1. Janelle! You are such a cute little teacher! I'll bet your kids will love you!

    ReplyDelete