Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mary, Did You Know?

One final left in the semester....D&C...piece of cake! already checked in for my flight (i'm A36, love it) and this time tomorrow i'm be in sunny california with my adorable brother. gotta love christmas time. its the best. so in all my christmas music listening one song i love is Mary Did You Know by Clay Aiken, its one of my favorites especially this part.

Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy is Lord of all creation?
Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy would one day rule the nations?
Did you know
that your Baby Boy is heaven's perfect Lamb?
The sleeping Child you're holding is the Great, I Am.

Its so amazing to me. I know that Mary knew she was carrying the Son of God, but can you imagine that moment when she looked into that baby's face. Did she know all he would do for every one of us? Including her? I'm so thankful for her.

The painting is one of my favorites its titled "Kissing the Face of God" by Morgan Weistling its been in our dining room at home for as long as i can remember but its always touched my heart, especially at Christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment