Saturday, December 5, 2009

time to give thanks.

Oh my goodness it has been a while since i've updated this. let's see, we'll hit the highlights in two different posts:

HOME!! the best highlight of them all. After sitting in the airport forever! my flight was delayed, by 2 1/2 hours and i was 2 hours early for my flight (at least i had people's sexiest men alive and peppermint hot chocolate :)) i finally made it back home to my wonderful family who i love more than anything in this world. we didn't do anything incredibly exciting. my mom and i went shopping, i got my nails done, we bought band hero and rocked out for days, oh, we saw New Moon with my best friend, her mom, and both of my sister's best friends. it was so great! alex and i loved it...what more can i say?

Thanksgiving was low key this year it was just my family and then my grandma and grandpa. we watched up after we ate and just hung out all day - i wanted it low key though, all i wanted was to just hang out with family.

i didn't take many pictures but here are a few...
the best friend and i at new moon

the four of us kids on thanksgiving, yes i know they're all getting taller then me :*(
momma and i at new moon


dad and i on thanksgiving

love from provo,

j

No comments:

Post a Comment