Tuesday, September 27, 2011

the big 5

In education we always talk about the "big 5". This usually refers to the 5 most important things in literacy. Ever since i have been teacing i've been having a hard time staying up to date on my journaling. Not exactly a shocker, but still sad. So whenever I get a chance I want to hopefull post my big 5 for the day.
Today's Big Five so far...
1. My dad is coming tomorrow! what!
2. I was flipping through journals today and I found this lovely.
"My teacher is the best and nicest teacher ive ever had. She lets us read a lot. She gave us journals to write in. She even lets us pick prizes if we win a drawing. She let's us write on her promethean board, she lets us read her books, she even got us our own book marks. I hope my sister will get Miss Webb when she is in fourth grade. If she does she will have the best year of elementary school if she does get her. Once again, my teacher Miss Webb is the best and nicest teacher ive ever had."
This was written by one of my favorites, I know I shouldn't have favorites, but hey I do.
3. A cute girl in my class brought me fall leaves she collected this weekend (aren't they precious)
4. It was pizza day at school! I love pizza.
5. I just have such a good class, they are so cute and so funny. I adore them so much, even when they are driving me crazy. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment