Wednesday, September 28, 2011

best moments of the day.

1. Dinner with daddy - having him tell me how good I look, how happy.
2. Conversations with mom - gosh I just love her.
3. Forget-me-nots, I'm still on a spiritual high from this talk. It just sticks with me for some reason.
4. Having my mentor/BYU professor Lynnette come and observe me today. I wanted to impress her so badly and she had such wonderful things to say to me. She's been with me since the beginning, since I started the education program. She talked about how much I've grown and the progress I've made and there is nothing better then having someone tell you how impressed they are with you and how proud they are. love it.
5. Having ash jan call and tell me she wants to come in and watch me teach on friday.
6. Realizing that no matter what happens in my class, I am the adult, I am in charge and things do not have to get to me. I can brush off problems and keep moving.

love,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment