Friday, June 17, 2011

who finished college?

(minus my internship next year)

oh ya, that would be me!

CRAZY!!

finals went really well, I got a 100% on my art final, a 95% on my marriage prep final (so basically I'm great marrying material...haha) and I'm not sure about my D&C final because it was in class and hand written so we'll have to wait and see, I felt pretty good about it.

Now all that is left to do is pack up what I'll need for the summer, load up the car, and drive back to Danville tomorrow morning.

weird.

I'll miss Provo and all my friends while I'm away, but I'm trying to embrace change and see it for the good (I'll let you know how that one goes)

Tonight I hope to play with my roommates and enjoy my last night here for the next two months.

love,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment