Monday, June 20, 2011

Nanny Diaries: Day 1

Well, today was the first day of nannying my two cute green girls again and it's great to be back. What's not so great? Let me tell you. Mama Green asked me to be at their house at 7:30 this morning and me having the white rabbit mentality can't stand to be late, so I set my alarm extra early and had everything ready to go. When my alarm didn't go off and I woke up at 8 I was freaking out as I ran around my room trying to get everything together. Despite the late start Mama Green was so nice and told me not to worry about it. After reading tutor we went to swim team, where as we were leaving I proceeded to slip and eat it in the gravel and dirt while carrying two big bags. My poor leg was gashed in but after some hydrogen peroxide and band aids everything was ok!

The rest of the day was nice and quiet with lots of time spent coloring and reading a good book

Love those girls and my family it's great to be home

J

Oh and did I mention it's 90 degrees :)

No comments:

Post a Comment