Saturday, June 11, 2011

week round up.

you know that skirt/pants you keep even though it doesn't fit because you swear one day it will. mine is a skirt, it's adorable and it finally fits.
thank you spin and mrs. zelnick


Speaking of the gym...tuesday we played at seven peaks, first time in a swim suit this season = success, gotta keep up this whole gym thing 5 days a week. haha. water slides and sunshine was worth ditching my art class for.

Finished art class finally, my final is turned in and i'm waiting to get it back. that will get its own post because currently it is under wraps.

B is engaged and her ring finally came! I want her ring, i've seriously considered stealing it a few times, i mean check it out...

I always come up to her and ask to wear it and stare at it on my finger...one day...

We threw B a bridal shower last night, it was a lot of fun, and so beautiful! The food was divine, the decorations incredible and the presents made me laugh :)
Fun photos from the event:

our color scheme for the party...i swear it was a mini wedding

Best food pic, it was so good and there was so much of it!

she's excited to get married


still trying to figure out how i'm going to live without her

After the bridal shower i went and saw Limitless, i swear i'm on a movie kick lately, i've seen a lot it feels like. it was ok, not my favorite. but i had good company, so a fun night overall.

This morning delicious kneaders breakfast with the roomies


(wet hair...haha)

After breakfast we sat by the pool and worked on our tans. so nice :) I love the sun, and the pool, and summertime.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how this is my last week with all five of these girls. Everything is changing. Both Becca and Brooke will be gone when I come back in the fall. Brooke will be almost married and Becca will be in England serving the Lord. I'll be getting ready to be a real teacher. It's hard for me to think about this huge change, I tend to put it out of my mind. I hate change. I'm really bad at it. I can't imagine life without the six of us in our little apartment. Who said it was okay for us all to grow up? I think I need to have a chat with whoever decided that.

Things to do this week (if I can make it through the next seven days I'll be back in Danville)
1. set up my classroom! I'm super worried about this one, I basically have Monday because my dad is coming Monday night and then he'll steal the car for the week....I'm kind of freaking out
1b. Finish all of my stuff I'm trying to make for my class - well as much as I can, I want to do everything I can while I'm here
2. pick up daddy! he's coming this week :)
3 a. Take my last class of my college career!
3. study for and take two finals
4. pack up for the drive home
5. enjoy the last week with my roommates amid the chaos

I'm getting sad writing this. I can't believe it's the end.
:(

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting a teaching job! What school are you going to be at? Changes are hard, but new adventures are the reward. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete