Tuesday, March 9, 2010

insanity.

i realized its been a while since i wrote and figured it was time to change that.

life has been INSANE!

and that's not an exaggeration. I'm going five hundred different ways five hundred miles an hour. I honestly don't know how i'm able to get through the day and get everything done, but somehow i pull through.

the other day i was feeling really down on myself. i was stressed out by all the things i needed to get done and not having enough time to do it and i was just bummed out on my life in general. i wanted to go run and hide and come out in 42 days when it is time for summer. I woke up the next morning and the beautiful sun was shining, my teachers were beyond flexible with all my life stressing, and everything is just seeming to fall into place. it amazes me how mindful the Lord is of me. i know he is allowing me to be pushed and tested, but at the moment of my weakness he's right there to catch me and make sure that i make it through all right. i'm so grateful to have the knowledge i do, that i know i have a loving Heavenly Father who allows me to be pushed so i can grow, but who is always there to catch me when i fall.

other wonderful moments of my week:
- i got a 3 1/2 page hand written letter from my friend Justin whose on a mission and it made me smile. i've loved watching him grow throughout this last year and a half and cannot believe he's coming home in six short months.
- i was able to talk to john dana for over an hour, he always makes me happy
- this hasn't happened yet, but tomorrow is my first official day in the classroom teaching, don't tell, but i'm terrified...but excited. it should be good :)
- i almost finished my quote journal, if you know me you know i LOVE quotes, i collect them like no body's business and put them in journals that i keep and read when i'm sad or happy or whatever, i love finding ways to say the things i am thinking when i can't even seem to find the words
- i love text messages and facebook posts from friends that just remind you how much they love you
- most importantly, i've been having lessons in learning about my own personal worth. lately i've been having issues with not feeling good enough and i've noticed when i'm having these tough times i'm blessed with so many differed answers and reaffirmations of my own personal worth.


random side note: i CANNOT believe i'm almost half way through college...how did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment