Tuesday, March 9, 2010

home.

oh i forgot one thing!

i went home! it was amazing, nothing too exciting, just what i needed, a break from life. i'll just share my favorite memory, its actually one of my favorite life memories now. so my siblings didn't know i was coming home, it was a surprise. so my dad had them all go into our family room while i hid in the kitchen, he then went on to say he knew they were home alone and couldn't believe what they had done. they were very confused and kept saying "what did we do?" he replied "you want me to show you what you did?" he then grabbed me and brought me into the room. it was so funny to just see this look of shock and confusion on their faces. then Marissa screamed and ran for me, followed by Blake and then Shelby. they all were squeezing me so tight and then they started crying, and i started crying. it was incredible.

it was one of those moments in life that doesn't come by often, but you know its special right as its happening, you know its going to stay with you forever. in that moment i'd never felt more loved and missed in my life.

thinking about it now still makes me smile

i love my family :)

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet story :) i am glad you got to enjoy time with your family!!

    ReplyDelete