Thursday, October 22, 2009

waiting...and waiting...and waiting....

Oh goodness let's hit the highlights since my last post...

well nothing too big or important has happened. I've had many tests and am still doing well in school (knock on wood). I've noticed that i have a heavier work load than last year, but i'm handling it better than i did as a freshman. Probably due to my increased amount of time spent in the library...My cousin Scott went into the MTC yesterday to serve a full-time mission for two years for my church. He's serving in Cleavland, Ohio and i'm so excited for him. i've never had an older brother so he's the closest thing to one. it was so amazing to see him set apart for the work and to have one last goodbye dinner with him and his family on tuesday night. i know he's going to be an amazing missionary.
Here's my cousin Sean, me, and Elder McClellan at their house after his farewell on Sunday. I spent the weekend at their house in Lindon, it was so fun to hang out with all my extended family, they are such amazing people, i don't know if i'd survive away from my family in California if i didn't have them.

So why the title of this blog? well i'm getting very very anxious to say the least waiting to hear back from the elementary education program. next semester class sign-ups start on monday and they never said when i'd hear back or how just that it would be at the end of October. i should probably go in and ask, but i mean they have to let people know before they sign up for classes right! i have my schedule planned for next semester as if i'm starting, i'm just trying to throw out good thoughts into the universe.

i'm also waiting to see my daddy on sunday! he currently is fishing in yellowstone with two of his best friends and will be here saturday night/sunday i'll only get to see him on sunday but i am so excited! it has been about two month since i've seen any member of my family and it will be another 32 days or month, until i go home and see them for thanksgiving. (if you can't tell already i love my family!) :) so i can't wait to see him even if its only for a day.

life is going well, i'm grateful for all my blessings.

love from provo,

j

No comments:

Post a Comment