Saturday, February 4, 2012

once upon a time.

Once upon a time...

I lived in the dorms at Helamen Halls...at one of the first activities I met some wonderful girls...


We all had a lot of great times together....
One of these girls is named Ashley Janeal, I'm Janelle Ashley, we bonded instantly.
We even have a picture of the first time we all met.

Becca, Janelle, Ashley, Hilary

We all had a lot of fun together that year...
We played in the snow...


Shared a love for BYU basketball and of course Jimmer Fredette


Went to dance parties...


Went of vacation to my favorite place....Danville


And we studied really hard.


Then freshman year ended and some things changed.
Becca got married!


And the rest of us went back to school.
We still stayed in touch.
Random trips to Costa Vida helped.


Then Hilary went on a mission.
And Junior year started.
That included Jason Reeves concerts...


and trips to the Cannon Center to relive the glory days!


Finally we were at Senior year.


And Karissa decided she wanted to go on a mission too.


So it was down to the three of us...Stacy, Ashley, and myself.
I had never in my life had a set of girls I was so close to. They became my family.
To say I'm blessed to know them would be an understatement.

Today I got an exciting text message from Ash. It was a picture of her finger and it had a ring on it. She is marrying Derek, a boy from our freshman ward she basically crushed on all year. It's the cutest.
Here we all are at the temple, Derek is the tall one in back. Little did he know that he would be marrying one of the most amazing people I know.

I can't believe where life has taken us all and will yet take us. I am so excited for her and Derek.
May 24th 2012...it's gonna be big.

Love,
j

3 comments:

  1. Unreal. Crazy where life has taken us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post so much!!! Ahh. I miss you girls! But I plan to attend this incredible event!!!! May 24th will be incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the best. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete