Tuesday, February 14, 2012

life.

Blessings.
It's crazy how life can be completely falling apart and then little things happen to remind you it's all going to be ok.
My life has been a roller coaster lately. Everything always seems to be going wrong. There is so much to worry about and not enough time in the day to worry sufficiently.
Like how in the world am I going to finish this stupid independent study class so I can graduate? No idea....maybe I should get on that.
And then there's other things like where in the world would I live next year?
Guess what, that one worked out perfectly.
My family is going through trials and I'm not there to help.
Certain things at home are slowly working themselves out for the best.
Observations have not been the greatest and I feel like I'm in a teaching rut.
Monday went really well and I've been more motivated to find new and exciting things for my kids to do.
Thanks Heavenly Father.
Will I get a job next year? Where will I work? Will I like my new roommates? Will I ever actually have a valentine?
A whole new wave of worries.
That's life I guess.

j

ps: I hate Valentine's day. Hate it. It's the worst holiday ever. (I probably feel this way because I've never had a valentine).
Guess what..when you're a teacher Valentines is the best. I got Sees chocolate, a balloon, a rose, soap, and endless amounts of candy.
Who needs a boyfriend?
I've got great kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment