Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Called to Serve Him

Even though I haven’t been blessed with a lot of boys in my life I have been blessed with knowing some of the most amazing girls in the world. Besties, Roommates, they’re all so wonderful and such a positive influence in my life. They strengthen me and are my family here in Utah.

Two of the most wonderful girls I know have decided to put everything on hold to serve a mission for the church and Heavenly Father.


Sister Becca Jack:

Called to serve in Manchester, England

She reports August 5th 2011


Sister Karissa Dee Bosco:

Called to serve in Cordoba, Argentina

She reports September 7th 2011

Karissa opened her call tonight and I was in tears, I can’t believe another bestie is leaving. Now we’re down to three. I just love these girls.

I’m so proud of you.

(besties at the opening - and then there were three)


Love,

j

No comments:

Post a Comment