Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shout out to Amy Jean

(circa 2008: looking our best)

currently listening to: Beauty and the Beast

So I have lots of pictures and fun adventures to blog about but, before I do, I need to give a shout out to the beautiful Amy Jean Carsten. This lovely lady and I have been friends for I'm not even sure how long, back in the days when we sat next to each other in seminary, her mom taught me piano and i'd spend my time waiting in her room, and we carpooled to school. And no matter what changes, we've always stayed in touch. Today she saved my butt by letting me print things at her house since I ran out of ink and because it's the sabbath that means no store runs for j. I love seeing her every week for out Bones fixes.
She's my wonderful, book sharing, bones loving friend and I don't know what I'd do without her. Here's to you Amy Jean.

Love,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment