Tuesday, November 3, 2009

blessed.

so last night i had to sign up for classes and by some miracle i was able to get into sixteen out of the eighteen credits i need for next semester. i couldn't believe how blessed i am by my Heavenly Father because without him watching out for me nothing would be possible.

President Uchdorf of the first presidency of the church came to BYU yesterday for a devotional and it was wonderful. the spirit was so strong there and i loved hearing his testimony.

Today is my daddy's birthday! i adore him so much and i have been so blessed to have him in my life. it's funny when i think back on my life how much who he is as a person has influenced me as i have grown. He isn't my biological father, but he is my dad in every sense of the word. He has always been in my life as long as i can remember. the expression the apple doesn't fall far from the tree rings true in my mind. i may look exactly like my mother and possess some of her wonderful traits, but i am mostly my father through and through. thank you for being who you are daddy, i love you have an amazing day!

(yes i caught that fish! a proud day for my dad)

home in 17 days! cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment