Wednesday, November 11, 2009

9 days

So i just have a few minutes between my study time (i've been studying biology for the last hour and a half, and i already had class for five hours today) and my physical science review (i'm in this lab and my final, which is 50% of my grade is a test on identifying rocks, to me a rock is a rock so to say i need this review would be an understatement haha) and i thought i'd just write a little about life. I'm doing well, i cannot believe the semester is nearing a close, this one flew by, i feel like i just got back to provo. It has been really stressful, i found out i have three tests next week not one like i thought and i have to take a test tomorrrow, but i've been able to see the fruits of my labors (high test scores and good grades in my classes) so its all worth it.

only 9 days till i get to go back to danville and i cannot wait, i love my family so much and cannot wait to spend time with them over thanksgiving.

so amid all the craziness of school i have been reading the Conference addition of the Ensign which has been amazing. i have been told multiple times that the conference talks should be our walk and our talk for the next six months and that they should be treated like scripture and i've taken the challenge to really put that into action. i've been reading one a night and trying to remember the principles i've learned and focus on them. its amazing how they can have the answers or just the comfort i need waiting for me to find. that's the power of the church.

time to go learn some more, 9 days, can't wait

love,

j

No comments:

Post a Comment