Thursday, September 10, 2009

Applying!

So i've been crazy stresses lately as I've been preparing to apply to the elementary education program here at BYU. I've finished all the paperwork and the four required tests and now i'm just getting the papers all together to submit. let me just say, i am sooooooooooooooooo nervous! i want nothing more than to get into the program and keep my life plan moving. this is something i've worked, waited, and prayed for for a long time and its so crazy to see it finally all coming together.

i also cannot believe i've only been in school for almost 2 weeks, it feels like i've been here for like 6 months! i constantly have to remind myself that i've only been here for two weeks and the fact that i haven't been on a date yet isn't an issue! haha, anyway, i'm loving my apartment and my roommates, and things are going quite well. something i always remind myself is that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and that whatever is supposed to happen will and that i just need to have faith and continue to do the best i can.

the only bad thing right now? i miss my family. its been about a month since i've seen them and i miss them like crazy. i'm such a home-body and love just being with my family. i was blessed to be with them all summer so its hard to not be around them right now.

love from utah,

j

No comments:

Post a Comment