Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2 weeks and counting....

So...only 2 weeks until i fly to tennesse for Becca's wedding and then fly to Utah for school. i cannot believe how fast it is all going! where did the last 4 months go? what have i been doing? who knows!

Feelings about going back to school? apprehension, nervous, excited...i have no idea what to expect and what this next year will bring. i hope it brings laughs, smiles, hard work, and happiness. i'm ready for my life to start moving. i want to take major steps this year. the biggest? getting into the elementary education program at BYU, i apply in a little less than a month, so to say i'm nervous is an understatement. this is my entire future career on the line. i need to do better than i've ever done in school and work harder. i know i can do it i just need to focus and prioritize my life :)

becca's wedding: i'm so happy and excited for her. i cannot believe one of my close friends is getting married. she's a wonderful girl and i know she'll be happy. i'll just miss seeing her face everyday cause she's moving to canada with bryan. but i'm glad my parents are letting me go to tennesse and that i'm able to spend time with her and say a final "goodbye" (not really goodbye, but you know what i mean)

last two weeks: i can't believe my time at home is almost over. i adore my family, especially my mom and having all this time with them has been amazing and i don't know how i'm going to go another like 4 months without seeing them. thank goodness for skype! it saves my life

j

No comments:

Post a Comment