Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Blog....About Me :)

So one of the besties ash has been bugging me forever to get a blog, so here it is...

some basic things about me:

The Fam:
Dad, Mom, Shelby (12), Marissa (10), and Blake (7) and of course Daisy! They are my life and i adore them. i cannot imagine my life without them.

The School:
I'm about to begin my sophomore year at BYU and i 1. cannot believe i'm a sophomore and 2. absolutely love it there. i hate, i mean absolutely hate being away from my family. it is so hard for me to not be with them all the time, especially my mom. she's a rockstar. she is the most amazing person i know and i cannot imagine life without her.

The Besties:
My freshman year at BYU i met some of the most amazing girls in the world. Ashley, Hilary, Becca, Karissa, and Stacy. we soon became the besties and life with them is amazing. i adore them! Becca is getting married this summer so we'll be one short next year, but we'll always have her in spirit.

Me:
I'm 19 i love to sing all the time, no matter what i'm doing. i enjoy playing the piano to pass the time. i am studying to become a teacher (i'd love to teach 2nd grade). i love to dance, and above all i love to draw. not many people know that about me, but i draw all the time. it's my release. i love to have fun, life isn't worth living if you can't smile and enjoy it. well that's enough for now :)

xoxo

J

No comments:

Post a Comment