Thursday, November 28, 2013

thankful. grateful. loved.


This year has been a trip. This month I've been keeping track on my phone of the little things I'm grateful for. 
Some repeat, but what can you do, clearly I'm very grateful for them. 

"An Attitude of Gratitude"
family
friends
the gospel
jesus christ
the atonement and the forgiveness that comes from it
pretty clothes
my apartment 
that i have a job that i actually love
21 cute kids who make me laugh
priesthood blessings
whoever invented dirty diet coke
yarn
fabric
books
movies
exercise
a healthy body
the knowledge that one day i will have everything i've ever dreamed of and everything i never thought to ask for 
my first grade team
pinterest
tv
conference talks
joann's
etsy 
quotes
the ability i have to make pretty things
animals
babies
holidays, especially christmas
music
target
owls
tender mercies
the moments i can look up at the sky and say "heavenly father, i saw what you did there, thanks"
the knowledge that life does move forward
first love and lessons learned
knowing what is actually important in life and what i need to look for in another person
faith
the fact that i haven't gotten married yet (even though it's what i've always wanted), BECAUSE this time on my own has turned me into a confident, independent and accomplished woman
the ability to see where i struggle and work on those things
weekends where i don't have to do anything
pineapple
peonies
fresh flowers in my house
the fact that my job comes easily to me
sparkles
scriptures
the way everything in the gospel is interconnected
sodalicious
the fact that no matter how discouraged i may get i can wake up each new morning renewed and with a new sense of purpose
beautiful clothes
master the tempest is raging
come thou fount
i know that my redeemer lives
inspirational stories
chapstick
a healthy body and active lifestyle
sugar
pumpkin cookies
that i teach 1st grade
children's books
buzzfeed
instagram
snap chat with my family
drawing
a huge bed
prayer
the fact that heavenly father always loves me even when i don't have enough faith, his faith in me never wavers
good tv
laughing 
first grade jokes
modern medicine
my mom
my unwavering belief in true love
netflix
things that seem like coincidences but i know are really heavenly father's hand in my life
best friends
first grade jokes
that dance breaks are a part of my job
teaching little people to read
hickory
the look in those little people's eyes when something finally makes sense
time with my momma
playing games with my family
that my family is all together 

love,
j


No comments:

Post a Comment