Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Family.

What better way to start the new year then with a post full of beautiful pictures of my favorite people. My amazing family!
Due to my constant harassing of my parents and Susannah Neal at See Jane Snap Photography we finally got some new family photos after 2 years!
Even though it was freezing and we all were cuddling for warmth I think they turned out fantastic!
I love figuring out what everyone should wear and getting all dressed up. 
And Susannah is fantastic at making every feel and look great.

 We re-created out favorite photo from our last shoot with Sooz.


 What happens when you tell us to all tickle each other.

 My favorite girls.

 Such handsome men.

 My wonderful parents. They are the greatest.

 Thoughtful.

 Beautiful.

 Sassy.

 Handsome.

 Fantastic four siblings.

 Check out my hott momma! She is gorgeous.

My amazing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment