Monday, December 31, 2012

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

 Let the Christmas adventures begin! It all started when Elfie followed me back to California. 
Love that silly elf. 

I left that cold field and traded it for Sunny, beautiful California. 
Can you see how happy I am.

And then it turned super rainy. The weather has been super sporadic since I've been here.  But I still love Danville. 


The Webbs indulged in a variety of favorite traditions. The first was eating at Nations and then enjoying Christmas lights. 




Mom gave us our new ornaments and pjs. 
Apparently this year was a chevron year for me. 



I played Santa again, arranging all of the presents. Isn't it pretty?

Christmas was so fun this year. My family is so funny and we give the best presents. 
I started Christmas with this gift from my dad....haha
Side note: cute sweatshirt inside. 



 Dad got mom a knife....watch out.



New year, new shellac.

I love playing with my little sister. 
And eating out too.
 Family photos!
We froze. 
BUT it was sunny!
So exited to see how they turned out!

Girl's lunch at Zachary's pizza. 
Pizza, phase 10, diet coke. Perfect.

Love this little sis of mine. 

 I've been delegated as home made lemonade maker. 
Best arm work out ever.
And the kitchen smells amazing. 
 Finally, my favorite part of church at home, playing with my cousin's cute kids. This is Lizzy. She things she's an elephant. 
And loves to play with my hair and rings. 
She's so fun.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Janelle you've got light beaming from every inch! I love how incredibly happy you are in these pictures. Being with family during the holidays is the best.

    ReplyDelete