Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Four weeks in...

Oh goodness it's been a while. Let's see life is:

School
School
School
Play with friends
School
and
School

BUT...

I have some wonderful girls in my major that I get to see everyday, so school can be quite fun. Filled with laughter and stories about boys ;)

Let's hit the highlights
- I'm FHE mom
- My dad visited this past weekend, I got to see him for all of five hours, but it was enjoyable
- I have wonderful roommates
- I have amazing friends, both old and new
- I'm somehow able to juggle 18 credits and not cry (but I am rather exhausted most days)
- I'm not sick anymore!
- I found out I will be student teaching for the third grade for a month starting October 26th, I'm VERY excited! My mentor teacher is my mom Mary's sister. So it should be a lot of fun to work with her in Provo.
- In all my classes I learn everyday how to be a better: teacher, mother, and person. It's amazing how much I've been able to grow in these last four weeks.
- I'm doing better at exercising and reading my scriptures.
- Bones is back! (My favorite show)

Life is good. Heavenly Father is great. I can't wait for General Conference this weekend.

Oh and i love my family, they're the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment